Who we are
We are Joanna Bookkeeping. For more information please go to our website https://joannabookkeeping.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Among the types of personal data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
– Usage Data
– Email address
– First name
– Phone number
– Data communicated while using the service.
Personal Data may be freely provided by you, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by this website is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for this website to provide its services. In cases where this website specifically states that some data is not mandatory, you are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
You are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that you have the third party’s consent to provide the data to us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of other sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share or transfer your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information, except when required to by law or when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Third-party services we use to transfer and/or store some data are Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, Facebook Analytics, Monster Insights, Sendinblue, Calendly, PureChat.
How long we retain your data
We retain collected information for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. We may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given you consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your data. You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Access your data. You have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, we will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your personal data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from us.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you are a part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How To Contact Us
If you’d like to find out more about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Protect Your Data
Your privacy is important to us. It is Joanna Bookkeeping’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://joannabookkeeping.co.uk, and other sites we own and operate. We take reasonable precautions to prevent loss and theft of your information, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as an acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of your consent, we shall collect new consent from you, where required.
This policy is effective as of 21 November 2020.